* Amber has worked at RGA for a few years but she has grown up within the program
* She has now been with RGA for over 10years
* She was a competitive gymnast and all star cheerleader who has competed from level 1 through 6
* Amber has won the D2 Summit as an athlete
* She attended the USASF Cheer Worlds twice as an athlete
* She is the Director of Birthday parties and Preschool Programs at RGA
*She has a wonderful caring personality and loves to work with the littles
* Amber is currently a full-time student at UNCG working towards a Childhood Development and Early Education Degree
* She loves working with the youngest athletes and it truly shows
* Amber is currently the head coach for Tiny All Star Cheer and assists with several other teams.
* She also is coaching some of the competitive gymnasts and teaches many beginner, intermediate and tumbling classes as well.